Match Info of Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid Live Stream
- Competitions: La Liga Season 2015-2016
- Date: 4 October 2015
- Time: 2:30 PM EST USA, 7:30 PM BST, United Kingdom.
- Stadium: Vicente Calderon (Madrid)
- Watch Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid Live Streaming Online: Bein Sports HD Online, Watch Other Related Matches Online
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid Live Commentary Online: BBC Soccer Commentary, Sports Mole Live Commentary, Espn Live Soccer Commentary, Tunein Live Radio,
- TV Channels in USA: beIN Sports Connect USA, beIN Sports USA, beIN Sports en Español, Fubo TV,
- TV Channels in UK: Sky Go UK, Sky Go Extra, Now TV UK, Sky Sports 1/HD UK,
- Others TV Channels: SuperSport 3 in Africa; Sony Kix in South Asia; G-Sports Channel, PPTV Sport China, QQ Sports Live, LeTV in China; beIN Sports Australia, beIN SPORTS CONNECT in Australia; beIN Sports Arabia 13 HD in Arabian countries
- Free Live Scores |Soccer Live Scores
Atletico Madrid News
Atletico Madrid is going into the Madrid derby with confidence deficit. The team is at the fifth position in the La Liga points table, having scored 12 points from their six matches. Atleti has won four matches, but lost the other two.
Coach Diego Simone has pleaded with the fans to allow his young team some more time to settle into a new season. He told the press the other night: “It doesn’t surprise me at all what is happening to us. We have a lot of young players in the team and the first 10 games were going to be very difficult.”
Ace midfielder Koke is suffering from a harmstring injury and is unlikely to feature in this important fixture.
Atletico Madrid Predictions
4-4-2 formation likely
Defenders: Juanfran, Gimenez, Godin, Luis;
Midfielders: Gabi, Tiago, Óliver, Correa;
Attacker/Wing: Torres, Griezmann
Real Madrid News
This is going to be a crucial match for Real Madrid. The team will surely want to capitalize on the hiccups of Messi-less Barca in the next two months. What they want is a confident-boosting win. This season’s La Liga has been a roller-coaster ride for them. A convincing win against Atleti will be a good starting point for a much-needed purple match.
There are positive vibes associated with the team. Gareth Bale and Segio Ramos will be back in the squad after injury-forced hiatus. “The two [Bale and Ramos] have trained and will be in the squad. They have been cleared to play. Match-fitness is another thing and if they start or not we will decide. Even at less than 100% they are two very useful players for us”, coach Rafael Benitez told the media. James Rodriguez has not recovered from the injury though.
Real Madrid Predictions
4-3-3 formation likely
Defenders: Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo
Midfielders: Modric, Kroos, Isco
Attacker/Wing: Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo
Real Madrid has won just one match against Atletico Madrid in the last 10 outings. It came at home in the second leg of the Champions League quarter final. Sorry you Real Madrid fans. Atletico is our favourites to win this match.
Let us watch Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid Live Stream, Commentary, Score, Skysports, Bein Sports HD.