17 January 2014:
CONFIRMED New Player Joining: Still hoping as of now.
CONFIRMED Player Departing: Being An Overrated or Underformanced Manchester United Box-to-Box Midfielder, Anderson to Fiorentina is CONFIRMED. We wish him able to recover forms before the World Cup 2014 coming. Hopefully, there is still a future for him in Manchester United.
Transfer Gossip & Rumours: Many Source mentioned Paul Pogba is returning to Manchester United, even some rumours said he’s on Manchester Airpot, but source from Mirror UK said it is NOT TRUE.
The agent of Lazio midfielder Hernanes, Joseph Lee, has been in England and has held talks with both Manchester United and Totttenham
Moyes Main Transfer Target before 31 January 2014.
1.) A Box-to-Box Midfielder Generals.
- Who can go straight to first team and make an immediately huge impact for the team.
- Who is great in passing, recover possessions, very strong in interception and defend thus can help makes Kagawa more space, time and creativity to attack.
- Who can partner well with Carrick or Fletcher.
- Who is strong in physical and mentally, Moyes want a skillful midfielder too.
- We need this THE MOST because it is our weakest positions of all now.
a.) Ander Herrara (The best in defends and creativity of assist, as well as creativity, I love him so much and think he can combat with the best midfielder in EPL like Yaya Toure, David Silva, Ozil)
b.) Artudol Vidal (I love him very much top, but think because he’s from Chiles, since Hererra would be the 2nd Spain player to join us and can open the possibilities for Koke or other talented Spain player to join us on next season)
c.) Ilkay Gundogan (I also love him, he’s very similar to DeRossi and Paul Schole, would be appreciate if we can get him too, but what holding me back is his injuries history)
*I don’t think Paul Pagba would fix in well, because of his discipline issue thus I prefer we try Herrara first, then Vidal or Marchisio.
Other Choice: Ivan Rakitic? He’s great in passing and creating chance, but could he contribute defends to make Man Utd balance?
2.) A Left Back
- Who can provide a strong cover for Evra.
- Who can defend and attack well and cross really well.
- Who can be placed as left back and left wings, so at some games, we could use Evra as defender and him as left back, since we expect the new left back provide cover for Non stable Ashley Yong and Adnan Januajay when we need more balance in defends (And we expect Zaha to go on loans)
- We also MUST get a left back for this position, as we really need this position to be strong.
a.) Leighton Baines (The best choice because I love his crossing which could provide the best crossing to Van Persie, Rodney or even Fellaini, and he know Fellaini very well)
b.) Fábio Coentrão (Very balance in attack and defence)
c.) Luke Shaw (For the future)
3.) A Right Wing aka CAM
- Who can provide a strong cover or 1st choice right wing challenge to Valencia.
- Who is more creative then Valencia and highest workrate to help cover defends.
- Who is versatile enough to change position from right wing to CAM frequently with the attack team.
- We expect Valencia to be a good cover for Right back Rafael because he seem to have injuries from time to time.
- So yes, we do need a great right wing who is versatile and can cut in and shot with his right foot too.
a.) Marek Hamsik (A much harder target, but should be the best)
b.) Everton Ribeiro (very versatile and great attack workrate)
c.) Lucas Moura (can be a permanent right wing)